Thursday, December 15, 2005

Well, the man was good looking...

So while in Bangalore I started a serious discussion with Jonty and her friend Ram about why the Indian population is as big as it is. I was pulling out all these explainations about geometric progressions and how antibotics introduced in the 50s likely caused a population boom.

Turning the conversation over to Ram, I asked why he thought there were so many Indians. He thought a moment then shugged his shoulders and said “Because my father and my grandfather were hot!”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linton and a Merry Christmas from cousin Carmie in CA. I have your sight on my favorites and will take a while to see and read but I was elated to see you traveling in a place I have never been and so I am enjoying the blog. I have read Down the Ganges and another book on India called Holy Cow. But it is nothing like being there. I will keep in touch on your website.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home