Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Last Post from India!

Well, this is my last blog post from India. Sadly, I’m leaving in a few minutes for the airport and the 24 hour flight home. Its bitter sweet for me, there’s so much still to see and find out about, but at the same time I’ve been feeling mildly homesick for a while now. My grandfather used to say that you should leave a party while you still wanted to stay, so you only had good memories; I guess I feel something similar about my travels here.

This has truly been a great trip for me, meeting new people, doing new things and seeing new sights. I had a lot of fun, some of which I hope comes across in this record.

Though the India trip is coming to a close, I’m still planning on keeping this blog up, so check back from time to time to see what’s new with me. I hope to keep it interesting; if India has taught me anything it is that while the US is more familiar, it is no less strange!

Upcoming adventures when I get back include: Linton posts about the last two weeks in India, Linton goes to New Years in Las Vegas, Linton goes skiing in Utah, and Linton finds a job. So stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home